Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Link Party and Link Party Directory News!


Today is the last day of Modern Craftswoman Monday, so be sure and post your best project before it's over. Scroll down past the Welsh Spoon Tutorial to enter your link.

On Friday I will be doing a feature post on at least one of the great bloggers that partied with us..
The Link Party Directory with over 100 parties listed, will remain available for you to use. You can access it whenever you want, to join as many great parties as you want, 7 days a week. Please stop by any time, and take advantage of it. It will always be located in my navigation bar, underneath the header. Have a terrific day!





3 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Thanks for inviting me over. I just linked.

Dena Pickle said...

Thanks for the visit! I'm linking too.

Dena
sweet pickles and chocolate

Debbiedoos said...

Where is the mr. Linky???