Sunday, May 16, 2010

Link Party Time! - Modern Craftswoman Monday #3




I thought I would post the link party early to give everyone more time to join in, so here we go!




Rory's Really Simple Rules:

1.) Become a follower if you haven't already.

2.) Link back to the party somehow. Grab a button, link in a post, put it on a blog roll. I'm not picky. Do it anyway you want.

3.) Post your best craftswoman project. Pretty much anything goes. Quilts, tables, makeovers, woodwork, whatever you want. It's all good. I will let you post up to 5 of your projects this week.


That's it. I will be doing a Great Craftswoman Feature Post on at least one of you on Friday. Good Luck!






5 comments:

Lori said...

Rory,
I'm finally linking to your party!!

Thanks for hosting...

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting another good one.

Unknown said...

Hi Rory,
Thank you for hosting! I'm off to see the other great projects! :)

~Liz

Decor To Adore said...

Hi Miss Rory,

My entry was a project that took 23 years to complete. It falls more under the self improvement category but it is my heartfelt wish that the message will bless anyone in need of hope or inspiration.

Thank you for hosting a lovely party.

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

wow these projects are so inspiring!! and thanks rory for becoming a follower! i'm following you!