Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1000 Follower Milestone - Thank You!

If you haven't noticed, Tools Are For Women Too recently passed the huge milestone of 1,000 followers. All I can say about it is that I am very thankful. This is a blog that is still only about 4 months old and the response has been overwhelming. Thank you.

I owe the success of "Tools" to a lot of the great people out there who have really "paid it forward", and helped promote my blog. Thank you again.

In order to give back to everyone, I will be incorporating a couple of pretty exciting changes soon. One of those changes is already in the works, and I will be officially unveiling it in a couple of days. (Hint: It is on my Navigation Bar right now.)

I also intend to do an additional giveaway next week to further celebrate the 1,000 followers. I am not sure what the prize will be yet, but it is bound to be one of my personally handmade items.
Thank you all very much. It is becoming a pretty amazing ride, and it just gets better every day. I am delighted that you are all a part of it.


Would you like to give your store or blog a little boost? My advertising is amazingly inexpensive. Just email me if you would like rates and details.

toolsr4women2@gmail.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations at reaching 1000! That's amazing! Can't wait for the giveaway! Especially if it's one of your handmade items! {a key oven pull perhaps(:}
And thanks for all your great advice and tips!
{Rebekah}

More Than "Just Mom" said...

Congrats!

malia said...

congrats rory-- couldn't happen to a nicer blogger. your kind, inclusive spirit is amazing!