Sunday, September 26, 2010

Link Party Time! Let's Do This Thing!

Here are the easy peasy party rules this week....

1.)  Everyone is welcome including buyers and sellers.

2.)  Post as many items as you want.  You can post projects, blog buttons, Etsy Store items, your smiling face, whatever you want. No Limit.  Link like the crazy bunch I know you all are!

3.)  Become a follower if you are not one already.

4.)  Have fun!

Would you like to advertise your new blog or online store and give it a little jump-start?  Email me for rates and details.

7 comments:

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Thanks Rory for hosting- I posted 4 links! :)

ennadoolf said...

I love a great party! I'm looking forward to visiting lots of links! :)

Anne said...

Thanks for hosting another party!!!

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Thanks for hosting another fantastic party, Rory! :)

Erin

Suzanne said...

Thank you so much for allowing me to show my items and blog.

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, how nice! I can tell a lot of folks are in the Halloween mood already - thanks for the fun link party :-)

Carole said...

Thank you!