Sunday, September 5, 2010

Link Party Time! - Modern Craftswoman Monday #19

Welcome to Modern Craftswoman Monday #19. This party is for Non-Sellers Only. If your item is for sale please scroll down to "Sellers Party" just below this this one. Thanks.

There is a rule change I am trying out this week so please read the rules. I am hoping the new change will help all of us generate some more traffic and followers.

Here are this week's rules......

1.) You must be a follower of "Tools" if you are not one already.

2.) NEW RULE THIS WEEK......Here it is.......I will allow you to post as many items as you want this week, ....but there is a catch.......For every item you post....you must visit someone else's blog that is participating and leave a comment. No Limit. List a bunch and visit a bunch. Simple. You don't have to follow them if you don't want to, but "pay it forward" leave a comment. Let's generate a ton of traffic this week. Some of us really need it.

3.) Please do me a favor and promote the party somehow. Link to it, grab a button, write a post about it, whatever you like. I would really appreciate it.

4.) Have fun. It's a rule.



I have room at this time for another giveaway if anyone is interested in sponsoring it. Just email me for rates and details.

toolsr4women2@gmail.com

2 comments:

Ami Allison said...

Rory! That is a GREAT new rule!! Make it a bit more fun!! :)

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Holy cow, you've got some great links this week! Thanks so much for the party. I'm off to "pay it forward" and read some cool blog posts.