Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Introducing Stacy Risenmay - Contributing Author


 I would like to introduce everyone to our newest member of the Tools Are For Women Too team, Stacy Risenmay.  In addition to writing for TAFWT, she also is a wife, a mom of 4 boys, writes her own blog called Not JUST A Housewife, and somehow manages time to tackle more than her share of DIY projects. 

Stacy loves to refinish and build furniture, roam home improvement stores, and take on new DIY challenges.  I was pretty excited when Stacy agreed to come on board and be part of the team.  I think she is going to have a lot of expertise to share.  Her specialty here will be writing tutorials, product reviews, and some other fun stuff.  If you didn't get a chance to read Stacy's last post about Minwax Gel Stain, click here.  Gel type stains are still fairly new out there and she is a real pro at it. 

I have no doubt that Stacy is going to be a valuable new member of the "Tools" team.  Please welcome her by leaving a comment and visiting her site, Not JUST A Housewife.

Welcome Stacy!

I am still looking for a couple more team members.  Feel free to email me for details.

No comments: