Sunday, January 23, 2011

Link Party Time! - 20,000 Links And Counting

Here we go again!!  Another link party.  It won't be long and I will have hosted over 100 of them.  I have not counted each and every link that was posted, but I would have to estimate that it is somewhere around 20,000 of them.  That's a lot of projects and it kind of blows me away.  That's 20,000 little free ads for blogs, websites, and online stores.  Not bad for a little pink blog that just started last April.  Gotta love it.  Thank you all for your support.

Here are this week's rules.......

1.)  Please become a follower if you are not one already.

2.)  I would appreciate it if you would link back to the party somehow.  Show some love and publish a post about it, grab one of our yummy pink buttons, or invite your Etsy friends to come over for some free advertising.  Or.......you could start a grass roots movement of women wearing pink hardhats and holding hands around the world ( with a very long TAFWT banner).   Whatever you do is fine.  Just link back somehow for me.

3.)  You can post as many links as you want.  No limits.  Pretty much anything goes.  Post your Valentine's Day tutorial, your latest project, your blog button, or a picture of that special someone you had a crush on in the 3rd grade.  Take advantage of the free advertising and link like you mean it.

4.)  Have fun.  It's a rule.









I am in need of a couple incredibly gifted people who would like to be regular contributing authors for TAFWT.  If you are interested, just email me.

8 comments:

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Thank you for hosting this group of great projects!
HAve a great week!

Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting, Rory! :)

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Just found your blog! I linked up a project and became a follower...thanks for hosting! :)

Mich(Pixe's Treasure Chest) said...

Thank YOU for giving us a place to show off! :)

Suzanne said...

Thank you Rory - wonderful to window shop here - lots to see!

Doris Sturm said...

Thank you so much; I have your button on my side bar and tell all my friends/buddies about your link parties and that includes twitter and facebook! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog & your sweet comment!

Katherine said...

I'm blog hopping this morning, so happy I found your lovely blog, Hugs Katherine