Friday, May 14, 2010

Great Craftswoman Of The Week - Cierra's Tattered Elegance

A blog you need to visit... Cierra's Tattered Elegance. I really love this one. From the moment I logged onto her site I felt I was in a warm inviting place. This is a fairly new blog and I would expect this site to grow rather quickly. Great photos, nice music, and well put together.

Cierra describes herself as a 22-year old, who loves shabby chic, and author Rachel Ashwell. Her blog reflects it. She hopes to own her own shop someday.

Cierra was kind enough to join my Modern Craftswoman Monday link party. She entered her wonderful garden chairs pictured below.




As terrific as these chairs are, she has other equally great stuff on her site. Here is her link.

http://cierrastatteredelegance.blogspot.com/




Please visit her.



Congratulations Cierra on being the Tools Are For Women Too!....

Great Craftswoman Of The Week.



1 comment:

Cierra said...

Wow Rory! I am so delighted to be Great Craftswoman of the week! I'm so excited I just dont know what to say but Thank You! It just made my day!

(I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!!!)
~Cierra :0)