Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Link Party Entries - Wow! - A Few Highlights


Modern Craftswoman Monday is still going on and you need to stop by to see some of these amazing projects and enter your own, as well.

Here are a few pictures of some great ones....

To the right is a dining room makeover sent over from Vanessa at Decor Happy. Pretty, pretty stuff. She has more pics on her site.






Then we have this kitchen remodel from Kim at Savvy Southern Style. Not much to say about this kitchen except, WOW! Her dog is pretty cute too.
One of my favorite bloggers of recent days is Laura Ingalls Gunn from Decor To Adore. She is my current Craftswoman Of The Week. She sent over a pretty nice project this week too. It was a Craigslist disaster when she brought it home, but not anymore. You can see her before and after pics on her site.





I am a nut for oyster shell projects and the Self Confessed Lamp Tramp sent a 37 pound wall mirror that I think is just stunning. This one is a real beauty and the rest of her site is just as wonderful.





Do you need a gift wrap station? Here is one that came to the party courtesy of My Cottage Charm. There is a terrific tutorial of how to make one of these yourself on her site.



The link party continues until Wednesday, so come join the fun. I would love to have you.


9 comments:

My Cottage Charm said...

Thanks for including me in your highlights, I am honored. :) I enjoyed looking at all the talented ladies projects...gotta a lot of smart women out there! :)
Thanks again and have a blessed week!
Melissa

My Galveston Cottage said...

I just linked to your party. Thanks for coming by my blog and inviting me. Good to know you're here. cheers, -s

Love the Decor! said...

Linking up to your party!
Thanks so much for stopping by I always love making new friends!!

Donna said...

Hi Rory,
a belated thanks for your nice comments! We just got back from vacation last night, so I am trying to get caught up on things. I really missed blogging! Looks like I missed lots of neat ideas!

More Than "Just Mom" said...

i always love your posts!

Mary Ellen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Linked up my trash to treasure nightstand.

Mary Ellen

mle said...

Thanks for the invite, Rory! Soooo many great projects to take in and learn from, so little time!! Love your highlights.

Lamp Tramp said...

Hey Rory! Thanks for featuring me it's an honor for sure. Oyster shells gathering here used to be easy. If you read back on my posts about oyster shells, I gave a link to the factory that I got them from. I'm getting ready to go back there and get a ton of shells.

I'm going to make votives, lamps and mirrors for all of the requests that I've gotten. Where are you located? It could be costly to ship oyster shells!
Lamp Tramp~

malia said...

thanks for the party!
www.yesterdayontuesday.typepad.com