Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Sunday Wrap Up - Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all of you. It has been quite a week here at Tools Are For Women Too! . I cannot thank everyone enough for the wonderful response my little blog has had. I was a busy guy trying to keep up with all of you.


The week started with the kickoff of my new Link Party Directory. It ended up with 100+ parties and has turned out to be quite a resource for you blog hoppers out there. It is permanently located on my navigation bar, if you would like to see it, or just Click Here.


The Modern Craftswoman Monday Link Party was also kicked off this week. Thank you to all of you that participated and linked up. We will be partying every Monday from here on out, so be sure to stop by and show off your projects.


Feature Friday-Great Craftswomen, also got it's start this week. Every Friday now, I will be featuring 1 or more of the great blogger craftswomen out there.


And then, there were projects....an Oven Rack Pull, and a Welsh Love Spoon Tutorial .


Did I mention the contest? The Sterling Silver Giveaway is just about over. At the time of this post we stand at 96 followers. When we hit 100, I will close it and draw a winner. Only 4 entries left! Just become a follower and your automatically entered.


Next week, I am planning on more great projects. Thank you everyone for making this week so successful. Have a fantastic Mother's Day. I hope to hear from all of you soon.

No comments: