Saturday, July 24, 2010

CSN Upcoming Tool Review Announcement

Great News! CSN, the company that is comprised of over 250 online stores has asked me to do another tool review for then. If you haven't heard of CSN before, you need to give them a little time and look around. They carry a huge array of products from dinnerware sets to tools.

I am not sure what tool I will be reviewing this time, but keep an eye out for it. Meanwhile, give CSN a visit.



Do you have a product you would like reviewed that my readers might be interested in?

Feel free to email me for rates and details.

toolsr4women2@gmail.com

1 comment:

Walter Helena Photography said...

What a great space you've created here...Thank you for sharing :)

I'm having a giveaway on my blog for an original giclee fine art print ... and would love for you to enter (if you like it, that is!)

xo,
WHP