Friday, July 30, 2010

Thank You Brooke For Featuring Me On Tidbitz & Glitz


I am not sure what to say about all the attention I have received over the past few weeks. It has been something of a whirlwind of emails and activity. With all of the parties and hoopla, I have met some pretty wonderful people out there in blogland. One of them is Brooke from Tidbitz & Glitz. Brooke has a blog, an Etsy Store, and a terrific heart.
Brooke just notified me that her interview post about me was up on her site, so I went over to take a look. I am not sure that I am deserving of all the nice things she said about me, but it nearly brought this guy to tears. I am not sure what to say to her except, Thank You. For me, it was a very moving post.
I hope all of you will take the time to drop by her site and meet this remarkable lady, who in recent weeks, has become one of my special internet friends. Thank you again, Brooke. I am glad we crossed paths.
Click Here to read her post about me.

No comments: