Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Link Party Time! - Just Because I Love It #2

It is time for the "Just Because I Love It" Link Party. This party is for non-sellers only.

No worries though. If your item is for sale, just scroll down and enter the party below this one. It is called Times Are Tough Thursday.

Here are the rules.....

1.) You must be a follower of Tools Are For Women Too, in order to participate.

2.) Enter up to 5 items. Show off your best stuff. Pretty much anything goes.

3.) Please support each other and visit some of the other blogs. Leave some nice comments. Make some friends. Friends = Traffic and Followers. It's that simple.

4.) Some party hosts require paricipants to post their button on their sidebar or require a link of some kind. I don't. All I ask is that you pay the favor forward, and support the party somehow. The party is only as good as the support it's participants give it, so just do what you can.

That's it!

Time to get started!




Would you like to give your blog a little extra push? Feel free to email me for advertising rates and details.

toolsr4women2@gmail.com

2 comments:

gilstrapdesigns said...

I have really been enjoying looking at all of the beautiful and really unique items. There are sooo many talented and creative women YEA! I've gotten so many more views being apart of this great party. "Let's get this party started".

Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting Rory!! I left you some Tacos and cupcakes!! :)