Saturday, September 11, 2010

Would You Like To Be A Contributing Writer?




Would you like to be a contributing author for Tools Are For Women Too? That is the question I am throwing out there today.

I am currently looking to expand the scope of the site and offer a few of you an opportunity to be a regular, weekly, contributing author. My goal is to bring in a few people, who are experts in their particular field. Are you great at jewelry making, quilting, sewing, sculpting, painting, doll making, or ? Are you able to write tutorials? Can you contribute 1 post per week, every week? Are you possibly wonderful at designing buttons and web graphics? If you are, this might be a nice opportunity for you.

I know that some of you out there are incredibly talented, but are struggling with your sites and stores. This is another way I am "paying it forward" and am allowing a few select people to get some much needed exposure on my growing site.

Here is what to do if you are interested....

1.) Drop me an email. Tell me about your current site or sites.

toolsr4women2@gmail.com

2.) Tell me why you would like to be a regular contributing author for Tools.

3.) Tell me what your specialty is and what you have to offer our readers.

4.) Be prepared to write a trial guest post with photos.

That's all there is to it.

Good luck!



No comments: