Friday, May 7, 2010

Great Craftswomen Feature Friday - Gracefully Vintage



Welcome to Great Craftswomen Feature Friday. Today's post is about a very talented lady named Karyann, who writes a blog called Gracefully Vintage. She was kind enough to show off her talents a little bit at my first Modern Craftswoman Monday link party.
I have to tell you. I really loved her entry. Not many people have the kind of eye and creativity it took to come up with this project, but Karryann is a very special craftswoman.




She somehow managed to turn an old table into this "princess style" dog bed. How cool is that? And on her site she tells you step by step how she did it, with great before and after photos. Karryann has some other great stuff on her blog, as well as an Etsy store, but I want you to go see it for yourself. Here is her link. http://gracefullyvintage.blogspot.com/
Congratulations Karryann on being my Feature Friday Great Craftswoman Of The Week!

1 comment:

Gracefully Vintage said...

OH MY Goodness - I Didnt catch it- You are so kind, how nice of you to do that...I had no clue- THANK YOU!!!!
Thank You!!!!!Very Appreciative
Karryann