Thursday, May 6, 2010

Great Craftswomen: Featuring I'm Topsy Turvy

This feature post is about a very creative craftswoman by the name of Ashlee from I'm Topsy Turvy. She was kind enough to join my Modern Craftswoman Monday Link Party and I am soooo glad she did. I feel very lucky that we crossed paths. Her work and creativity blew me away! Here is a picture of her entry at the the link party...




It is a Cat In The Hat Birthday Cake that she made for this beautiful 3 year old girl. Pretty amazing, huh? Ashlee's creativity didn't stop there. She custom made alllllll kinds of things for this little girl's big event. Even the water bottles and plates were customized for this party. You have to see it to believe it!


Ashlee, congratulations on all your fine work. It wore me out just looking at it, knowing how much effort you put into it. I can't wait to see what you will do when she turns 4! Thank you for being a part of Modern Craftswoman Monday.


Here is Ashlee's link http://imtopsyturvy.blogspot.com/2010/04/dr-seuss-3rd-birthday-party.html Please go see her to read her full post.

1 comment:

Ashlee Marie said...

Eeeekkk! I'm so honored! I've been on cloud nine today! I'm so glad you liked the party!