Sunday, August 22, 2010

Link Party Time - Shopping Mall Monday #4

Welcome to Shopping Mall Monday #4. This party is for sellers only.

Over the past few weeks I have had numerous emails from people who wanted to thank me for holding these parties. To all of you....you're very welcome. It is my pleasure to be in a position where I can help hard working crafters pay a few bills. I will continue to hold these parties and do my part to pay it forward for you.

Now, I would like to ask all of you a favor. For those of you who are participating this week, I would consider it a huge help to me, if you would all become members of The Pink Hardhat Forum. It's free to join and I think it has big time benefits if we can work together and get it going. It is not a requirement that you do this to participate this week. It is just something that as your party host I would really appreciate. Thank you in advance for your help.

Party Rules
1.) You must be a follower of Tools Are For Women Too. I would consider it a personal favor if you would also become a member of The Pink Hardhat Forum.
2.) The party is for Sellers Only.
3.) Post up to 5 items this week.
4.) Please visit a few of the other seller's links. Make some friends and creates ome traffic in both directions.
5.) Have fun. It's a rule.




Does your blog or store need a little jump start? Would you like to place an ad or sponsor a giveaway? Email me for rates and details.

toolsr4women2@gmail.com

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting this hop, I'm following your blog now.

Please visit my blog for my Weekend Blog Hop.

http://www.graphicdesignbytara.blogspot.com

T☺

ennadoolf said...

I'd love to join the forum! ...signing up now. :)

Penrose Designs said...

Thank you so much for doing this! What a blessing!

Suzanne said...

What a lovely idea - thank you!

Luster Canyon said...

Thank you so much for allowing us to share. :)

Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting again Rory! I joined the Pink Hardhat Forum! :)

Eva said...

Thanks Rory again! I have joined the forum :)

Prairie Primitives Folk Art said...

Just found out about your Link Party, and I'm attending!

Signed up to follow your blog and will be uploading a few pics of my primitive folk ASAP!