Sunday, August 22, 2010

Link Party Time! - Modern Craftswoman Monday #17


Welcome To Modern Craftswoman Monday #17.

I would like to thank all of you who have recently sent me emails about how much you like these parties. It is my pleasure to do them for you. As long as you support the parties and "pay it forward", I will continue to host them for all of you.

Now , I would like to ask everyone for a big favor. I would like all of you to become members of The Pink Hardhat Forum. It is free to join and I think it would be very beneficial to us, if we can get it up and running. It is not a requirement that you become a forum member to participate in the party this week. I would though sincerely appreciate it. Thank you in advance to those of you who join.

Party Rules
1.) You must be a follower of Tools Are For Women Too. The really cool participants will also become a member of The Pink Hardhat Forum.
2.) Post up to 5 items this week. I dare ya.
3.) Please visit each others links and create some traffic in both directions.
4.) Have fun. It's a rule.



Would like to give your store or blog a jump start? Email me for ad rates and details.

toolsr4women2@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting. Jen