Thursday, December 9, 2010

Link Party Time!

Welcome to another link party at Tools Are For Women Too!.  As usual, everyone is welcome.  You can list as many items as you want.  No limit.  I seldom delete party items, because I know that you all have different items you need to promote.  All I ask in return is that you link back to the party somehow.  Pretty easy,huh?

The normal way to link back is to grab a button and post it on your sidebar or mention the party in a post.  Then there are those of you who like to let you creative side show.  One way for instance would be to place an ad for the party on your favorite football teams scoreboard.  After all, the Superbowl is right around the corner.  Just a thought.  But the point is, whatever you do is fine. Just link back and have some fun!

Hope you are all ready for Christmas.





If your blog or online store needs a little holiday push, you can email me for my really reasonable ad rates and details.


3 comments:

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

Thanks again for the party! YAY!!

Take care.
Debbie.

Suzanne said...

Thank you for the party! This is such a wonderful way to browse the creativity out there. I'll link to it from my fan page as a party invite.

Ordinary Hiker said...

Thanks you for the blog party, Its a great easy way to browse the web and see some creativity...